Our own manufacture with 15 employees, who produced handbags in Vienna for many years, resulted in the first speciality shop under our name, established in the ‘60s in the seventh district of Vienna. After more than 10 years, we opened the still existing, biggest site in the third district. At the end of the ‘70s, a further premise was opened in Landstrasser Hauptstrasse 60. In the course of the foundation of the private limited company in 2003, we expanded our business by an additional site and opened an exclusive shop in Baden, Austria.
The sites in 1070 Vienna and 1030 Vienna, Landstrasser Hauptstrasse 60, were closed to concentrate on our main emphasis.
Today, led in the third generation through Christian Weidner, we operate two leatherware specialist shops with a broad range of products, exclusive premium brands and top-quality customer service.
Since 2006, Christian Weidner has been representative for whole Austria in respect of luggage for the luxury goods manufacturer Rimowa.